Book Paul Brosche to speak to your business, business group or event.
Paul is passionate about helping others produce results…and he can speak to your company, management group, association or special event on inspiring and informative topics including leadership, management, marketing, and sales.
"Paul has been an invaluable resource to our firm. He was instrumental in the redesign of our business model and he has led multiple in-service training sessions for our staff and associates…and his emotional investment in his clients and his wealth of experience are evident when he speaks..." – Jim J. Davidson, President/CEO, Strategic Financial, Inc. More praise for Paul…
Paul has presented hundreds of keynote addresses, presentations and interactive workshops, and has programs suitable for manufacturing and service businesses, business groups, associations, and university audiences.
Using his wealth of experience and engaging teaching style, Paul's presentations include 45-75 minute keynotes that encourage and inspire thought and action, as well as half-day, hands-on workshop programs that arm audiences with critical information, perspective, and confidence to perform at higher levels.
Paul’s leadership programs and topics include…
ACCOUNTABILITY NEVER FELT SO GOOD: TAKING THIS JOB
AND LOVING IT!
KEYNOTE or INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: Based on Paul’s book, Take This Job and
Shove It Love It, this uplifting presentation reveals how managers can inspire people to help deliver to the critical management areas of accountability today: Greater productivity, better teamwork, inspired innovation, and a sustainable, positive work culture. Learn…
- How to command the single, most important objective of today's manager
- How to apply the 4 simple truths that will inspire your people to love the job they're in
- How to make the leap from manager to leader ...
- ...to ignite performance and improve productivity
- ...to inspire teams to be high performers
- ...to light up creativity and innovation
- ...to turn low morale around and stimulate a positive work culture
THE MANAGER'S FAILSAFE HIRING SYSTEM: 7 POWERFUL STEPS TO HIRE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
KEYNOTE or INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: Lessons from a CEO on how to attract and retain the right people. People are your greatest competitive advantage, and a manager and leader must embrace this obligation to the business and its stakeholders. And it’s not just finding good people, it’s committing to the right people. After 30 years of hiring executive-level managers to floor-level staff, learn from this CEO his proven step-by-step system, insights and tools that he taught to his managers and now wants to teach his audiences to deliver fail-safe hiring outcomes. Learn…
- How to determine what people you need and why you need them
- How to find and recruit the right people
- How to identify the contenders from the pretenders
- How to apply their character to your culture
- How to negotiate the job offer to build trust and opportunity
- How to set mutual expectations to begin winning the very first day
RELATIONSHIP SELLING: THE ONLY MARKETING STRATEGY YOUR BUSINESS REALLY NEEDS
KEYNOTE or INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: How to create, commit and convert quality relationships that build businesses and profits for the long term. Benefit for you: By acquiring and building meaningful client relationships, it's the only marketing strategy your business really needs. After 35 years in perfecting a relationship development system that works, Paul wants to bring his strategy and system to you.
“One can assume that there will always be need for selling; but the aim of marketing is to make selling superfluous,” Peter Drucker once said. Relationship Selling — it's the NEW marketing! By embracing the role of a professional advisor, your sales efforts result in a client who is ready to buy, and keep buying.
In this powerful presentation, Paul teaches proven ways to relate to and understand the customer so well that your service sells itself. Learn...
- Why relationships are at the core of marketing
- Why advising and selling are synonymous
- How to build client intimacy quickly
- How relationships develop, grow and gain value
- How to provide expert advice that pays-off that value
- How to design your "One-to-One Relationship Building Strategy"
- How to successfully ask for referrals, effectively and naturally
BUILDING UNSTOPPABLE TEAMS: PROVEN LESSONS FROM A CEO
KEYNOTE and INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS: Lessons of a CEO on how to build and sustain unbeatable company teams and teamwork. The true power of teamwork can unleash the true potential of your business—it just takes initiative and know-how to build these teams right, and to inspire their success.
After reengineering his multi-million dollar business into high-performing, unstoppable teams, Paul describes his magic to team-building, team-accountability, and team-motivation using his proven methods. Learn…
- How to form Teams to deliver great customer experiences
- How to align Teams to company goals and objectives
- How to be effective Team Members to build focus and momentum
- How to improve Team outcomes through positive debate and consensus
- How to effectively compensate Teams for goal achievement
- How to celebrate Team wins to remain unstoppable
Contact PHB Management Advisory Group regarding availability, fees and to book Paul to speak and inspire your company or business group.